IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Introduction and Overview
The Technology and Non-Medical Privacy Practices contained here within are provided by Every1 Group DBA EveryDayRx which may also be referred to as “EveryDayRx”. EveryDayRx takes your privacy seriously and have policies in place to protect you and the information you share with us.
Our policy describes the types of non-medical information EveryDayRx and our affiliates may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our online resources, including but not limited to the EveryDayRx website or our interactive chat module. You can also use this page to understand our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy does not apply to online resources operated by third parties.
Most Helpful Sections
- Information We May Collect from You and How We Collect It
- When, Why, and How We May Use or Disclose This Information
- Security Overview
- Your Role in Protecting Your Privacy
- Acceptance of this Policy
Information We May Collect from You and How We Collect It
- Personal Information You May Provide Us: We catalog information you provide to us when you create or modify your accounts, register for use of our online platforms or services, make purchases, request information from us, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, home or work address, billing or shipping address, credit/debit card information, date of birth, insurance information, and any other personal information you may choose to provide to us. You may opt to not divulge any information requested from you, but please know that this may prevent you from utilizing our services or otherwise diminish our ability to provide you all aspects of our services.
- Log Information (time and date of access, ISP, web browser, etc.): We may also collect data regarding what web browser you are using, your IP address, your internet service provider, when and how you access our site, services, or applications, and other usage-based information.
- Geographical Information: To improve the functionality of our services and the convenience of using them, we gather geographical location information at certain points of our process. This will include your current location and address. You will have the option to opt out of allowing us access to your current location through your browser. If you opt out of allowing us access to your location, this might reduce the effectiveness of our site, services, or applications.
- Marketing and Advertising Information: We collect information regarding your usage of our site as well as contact information for the purposes of marketing and advertising. These purposes can come in the forms of marketing campaigns, tailored advertisements on the EveryDayRx website, and other marketing activities within the healthcare space.
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers: Most prescriptions purchased in the United States, including prescriptions filled through the use of discount coupons, loyalty cards, or insurance co-pays, result in the pharmacy reporting patient data back to the company that provides the benefit. When you use a coupon or pharmaceutical service provided by EveryDayRx, we receive information about the transaction from the corresponding Pharmacy Benefit Manager.
EVERYDAYRX WILL NOT SELL OR RENT ANY OF YOUR DATA TO OTHER ORGANIZATIONS, INDIVIDUALS, OR THIRD PARTIES
When, Why, and How We May Use or Disclose This Information
- We May Use Your Information To:
- Fulfill the purposes of our business such as sending your account-related notifications, locating pharmacies and kiosks near you, providing user-specific discounts and services, communicating between our internal technologies and platforms, facilitate the communication and delivery of test results, and any other internal business function or service.
- Provide you with the best customer support possible whenever needed or requested.
- Provide you information you have requested or respond to your inquiries.
- Communicate with you about any changes to our business, online resources, or services.
- Verify your identity and administer your account, including processing your payments, orders, or other transactions.
- Operate and improve our services via error logging, access records, pattern recognition, and other internal functions intended to make our online resources as effective and user friendly as possible.
- Comply with any applicable federal or state law.
- We May Disclose Your Information in the Following Ways:
- To meet the needs of any of our subsidiaries or affiliates, including any present or future holding companies and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information or to share it with any entity you have expressly permitted us to share it with.
- To our third-party service providers that provide services such as the hosting of our websites or apps, data analysis, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. These providers are contractually bound to uphold the confidentiality of personal information and only use it for the purposes for which we disclosed it to them.
- To transition business information in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of EveryDayRx assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where personal information held by EveryDayRx about our online users is among the assets transferred.
- To uphold or comply with any new or existing legal obligations, including any legal requirements provided by a registered court of law.
- To comply with the needs or legal requests of any criminal investigations or activities of any federally recognized law enforcement organizations.
- To uphold or otherwise comply with any other federal or state law, subpoena, or government request.
- To fulfill any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide your information or grant us your consent.
- To prevent or eradicate fraudulent activity or otherwise protect the rights and safety of EveryDayRx and its affiliates within the boundaries of the law.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you have given your consent.
EveryDayRx may retain your personal information and non-personal information for as long as it believes necessary; as long as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes and/or enforce its agreements; and/or as long as needed to provide you with our products and/or services. EveryDayRx may dispose of or delete any such personal information or non-personal information at any time, except as set forth in any other agreement or document executed by EveryDayRx as required by law.
Updating or Changing Your Information
You may update or change your information at any time through our website. You may also request changes or updates to your personal information or account. You may also delete your information by deleting/closing your account through our website. You may also request this be done by contacting us via:
Mail: EveryDayRx, Attn: Info 3267 Bee Cave Road #107-345 Austin, TX 78746
We work hard to protect EveryDayRx and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. We maintain industry security measures to protect sensitive data, including encryption and secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers. Although we exercise care and attention to keep these protections operable, we accept no liability for unintentional disclosures.
Privacy Practices of Third Parties
Our online resources contain links to Internet sites maintained by third parties and use services provided by third parties. We do not control, operate, or endorse the information, products, or services provided by such third parties. Many third parties have their own privacy policies that differ from ours. While we make every effort to keep your information secure, we are not responsible for what third parties do in connection with their websites or how they handle your personal information. Please exercise caution and consult the privacy policies posted on each third-party website for further information.
Identifiable Information Regarding Minors
EveryDayRx services and online resources are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children under 13 years of age. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13. We assume our website is used by adults or minors supervised by a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not make use of or submit any personal information to any of our sites, services, or applications.
Our sites and services are also not intended for minors under the age of 18 operating without the supervision of an adult guardian or parent. If you are under the age of 18 and are not being supervised by a parent or guardian, please do not make use of our sites, services, or applications and please do not submit any personal information to our sites, services, or applications.
If any data is entered by a minor without the consent of a parent or guardian, the parent or guardian may contact us and request that the personal information be deleted, a request we will swiftly fulfill. Email or write us at:
Mail: EveryDayRx, Attn: Compliance 3267 Bee Cave Road #107-345 Austin, TX 78746
Users Outside of the United States of America
Due to differing legal restrictions and guidelines found in each country that may not be found in the United States, we are not currently offering our services internationally. This site is tailored to the legal healthcare environment of the United States and its many related privacy laws and practices. As such, any resident of a country outside of the United States attempting to access this site must be aware that we may not comply with the privacy protection laws of their home country. If you are a resident of a country outside of the United States, please do not utilize any of our services or applications.
Your Role in Protecting Your Privacy
Additionally, it is your responsibility to safeguard all personal information (both healthcare related and otherwise) outside of the bounds of EveryDayRx. Breaches of your account that come as a result of your actions outside of our control will not be considered the responsibility of EveryDayRx or its related entities. The same applies for any information we store through our services that you share of your own personal accord. This also applies to any instance in which you fail to log out of your account on any device or provide a device or browser you do not own the right to save your log in information.
Do Not Track Signals
Uniform standards regarding the use and processing of “Do Not Track” signals are not currently implemented.
This policy and its related guidelines and terms are subject to change at any time. When such changes are made, a notice will be posted on our website to communicate to you that this has been updated. Additionally, you may refer to the top of this page to see when this policy was last updated. Continued use of our services or expressed recognition of changes made any time after said notification has been posted will act as consent to any and all updates made to this policy as well as any and all preexisting terms that were not updated.
Acceptance of This Policy
Please print a copy of this policy for your records.
Questions and How to Contact Us Regarding This Policy
Mailing Address: EveryDayRx, Attn: Compliance 3267 Bee Cave Road #107-345 Austin, TX 78746